SOUTHEAST IDAHO SENIOR GAMES POCATELLO, IDAHO | JULY 8 TO JULY 16, 2022
Southeast Idaho Senior Games is committed to providing adults, age 50 and better, with an opportunity and motivation to participate at Local, State and National games in events that promote physical, mental, social and emotional well-being.
- To provide participants 50 years of age and better with opportunities for competition, fun and camaraderie at state levels, thereby contributing to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of individuals
- To improve and maintain all aspects of positive health in older adults throughout all states by encouraging the growth of a Northwest Area network of Senior Games organizations.
- To provide opportunities for the social & competitive interaction of participants, families, volunteers and spectators through the games.
- To emphasize and actively promote the importance of regular exercise and constructive activity at any age.
- To provide an athletic, recreational and competitive experience for older adults at the Southeast Idaho Senior Games.
- To celebrate the vitality of life through example, and to create an awareness of opportunities that exist for joyful and active lifestyles.