SOUTHEAST IDAHO SENIOR GAMES POCATELLO, IDAHO | JULY 10 TO JULY 18, 2020The Southeast Idaho Senior Games is endorsed by the Idaho Governor’s Council on Physical Fitness & Sports and belongs to the U.S. National Senior Games Organization
- To provide participants 50 years of age and better with opportunities for competition, fun and camaraderie at state levels, thereby contributing to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of individuals
- To improve and maintain all aspects of positive health in older adults throughout all states by encouraging the growth of a Northwest Area network of Senior Games organizations.
- To provide opportunities for the social & competitive interaction of participants, families, volunteers and spectators through the games.
- To emphasize and actively promote the importance of regular exercise and constructive activity at any age.
- To provide an athletic, recreational and competitive experience for older adults at the Southeast Idaho Senior Games.
- To celebrate the vitality of life through example, and to create an awareness of opportunities that exist for joyful and active lifestyles.