Participants entering the Southeast Idaho Senior Games must be 50 years and better by December 31, 2021.
All participants participating in the Southeast Idaho Senior Games must register for the games. An additional event fee for each event entered must be added to the registration fee.
Before Midnight June 24, 2021
$25.00 Includes games meals, games packet and T-shirt
June 25 to July 2, 2021
$25.00 Includes games meals and games packet.
On-Line Registration Closes Midnight July 2, 2021. Check with the office for events that accept registration after July 2nd. Registration is limited.
Provide your email address on the registration form and a copy of your confirmation will be sent to you. No confirmations will be mailed.
Requests for full refunds must be made to SEISG in writing and postmarked no later than June 25, 2021. Refunds after this date will only be granted due to emergency medical reasons and will be for event fees only.
Game packets may be picked up starting July 9, 2021 at the SICOG Conference Room 214 E Center next to Senior Games Office
If you are unable to pick up your packet during these times, please contact us and we’ll make other arrangements with you.
July 9: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
July 10: 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
July 12: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
July 13 – 16: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
2021 Portneuf Medical Center
Southeast Idaho Senior Games
Health and Safety Protocols
- Please do not attend if you or a member of your household doesn’t feel well.
- All participants need to bring their own mask.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own water/beverages to their event.
- Venues selling their own food may not allow outside food or beverages.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Indoor Events: Depending on the CDC and Venue Guidelines at the time the Games begin in July, coordinators and participants may be required to wear face masks when entering indoor facilities, while in staging areas, while not participating in the event, and when leaving facilities. Some events may require face masks during the event because social distancing during the event is not practical.
- Outdoor Events: Coordinators and participants are encouraged to wear face masks when congregating and social distancing is limited.
- We request that those who are not willing to follow the CDC and Venue Guidelines which could mean potentially wearing a mask to not participate in the Games. The Board feels the safety of participants is of utmost importance and that participants should respect other participants and do their part to help keep everyone safe as possible.
Social Distancing and Hand Sanitizer:
- Social distancing will be encouraged throughout the Games.
- Washing hands often is encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available,
- Signs will be posted at all venues to remind everyone to wear a mask and social distance by staying 6-feet apart.
- It is strongly encouraged for everyone to get vaccinated for COVID-19 before you attend the Games.
Partner and Team Registration and Play:
- Partners/Teams are responsible for picking their own Partner/Teammate. Due to COVID-19, the SEISG registration team will not be automatically putting teams together without the consent of the individuals looking for a partner. Please do your best to find your own partner/teammate.
Refreshments and Water:
- Due to COVID-19 concerns, no refreshments will be provided at any event.